Job Title: Platform Engineer
Primary Skills: CTI , Telephony, Call Routing, Softphone, IVR, CTI Integration
Location: Aurora de Heredia, Costa Rica - Ultrapark Free Zone
Platform Engineer will serve as a team lead or senior engineer within the solutions design/architecture arm of the CTI/TEL/Softphone group.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Completes end to end call flow analysis and documentation on all incoming requests to ensure traceability of impacts to Telephony platforms Carrier, Call Routing, Telephony, Softphone/End-points
• Represents CTI/Tel/Softphone across the platform base in major project planning efforts with the ability to evaluate line of business current state and desired future capabilities, identify gaps or issues, recommend opportunity areas, determine potential timing and sequencing of improvement initiatives and support business case development to define the costs and benefits of proposed solutions.
• Solution Implementation & Support: on large scale or tier 4 system issues will own research and resolution spanning across multiple Telephony platforms and infrastructure.
• Utilize experience of contact center systems such as:
o Multi-site call routing
o Automated Call Distribution ACD
o Interactive Voice Response IVR
o Computer Telephony Integration CTI
o Workforce Management WFM
o Quality Assurance QA
• Utilize multi-contact routing solutions of email, web chat, SMS text messaging, and social media to provide guidance and thorough leadership as a highly-skilled contact center advisor for internal and external audiences