Job Title: Genesys CTI Developer
Primary Skills: Genesys Development, CME, IRD Tools,
Location: Aurora de Heredia, Costa Rica - Ultrapark Free Zone
Senior Level Genesys Developer will have full ownership of Genesys development cycle in support of small enhancements and large project initiatives for diverse lines of business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Translation of business requirements into a Technical Specification Design documents.
• Responsible for utilizing Interaction Routing Designer IRD tool used to create and maintain routing strategies in-line with an enterprise code standard.
• Utilization of Configuration Management Environment CME transaction list objects to configure options in support of the routing strategies.
• Perform full unit testing in development lab environment and support QA team in setup and configuration of lab components.
• Conduct peer code reviews and formal hand-off of code to QA.
• Create formal documentation standard Production Installation Document depicting steps involved to implement code and supporting configuration into production, description of all changes, and testing considerations.
• Support of Systems Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
• Mentor and Coach less experienced members of the internal CTI Development team to ensure knowledge share and adherence to coding standards.
• Provide Tier 3 support of the production environment to troubleshoot and resolve routing issues.