• Conversion of the business requirement into data specifications
• Build models in SAS using automated SAS modeling macros, manage and execute data flows around modeling
• Data validation, MIS reporting and statistical analysis to solve business problems
• Produce post model performance reports including data gathering
• Model monitoring, deployment and scoring
Skills and competencies required:
• Strong Problem Identification, Problem Solving and Analytical skills
• Hands-on experience minimum 2-3 years in working on SAS and other statistical tools SPSS/JMP/CART etc. with exposure in building predictive models
• Should have exposure in direct client interaction/management
• Should have exposure to financial services domain. Experience in banking is preferred
• Competent In Communication Verbal and Written
• Good Listening and Interpersonal skills to be able to engage with business clients and work effectively
Education and Experience:
• Engineering degree with exceptional quantitative skills or Masters in a quantitative discipline Statistics, Econometrics, Economics, Mathematics, Operations Research from a tier 1 institution with minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience
• SAS trained and comfortable in targeting/forecasting/econometric/predictive modeling
• For candidates coming from abroad company takes care of VISA expenses, flight ticket to Chile, three weeks of free accommodation
• Other benefits are available
Please send your CV in English, also answering the following questions, to (use el botón)
1. What is your level of English? Please comment 1 basic- 10 native
2. Please comment on your experience in building predictive models in SAS and other statistical tools?
3. What is your experience in Data validation, MIS reporting, statistical analysis?
4. Are you willing to move to Viña del Mar for this role? When are you able to start?
5. What are your salary expectations?