A EE should be able to build emails & landing pages from scratch using the elements, attributes and coding that each project requires by mirroring best practices. They need to know HTML, CSS and media query to build also responsive email designs.
• 1-2 years of Email development experience HTML4/HTML5/XHTML CSS2.1/CSS3,f HTML tables and inline CSS
• Software engineer or related field degree Desired
• Experience using Adobe suite Dreamweaver & Photoshop
• Intermediate knowledge of responsive web design.
• Creative agency experience desired
• Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
• Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent communication written and oral - in English and Spanish and interpersonal skills
• Must display professionalism and confidence
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Exceptional eye for details and interactivity
• Proven ability in proposing, researching and implementing creative technology solutions