Job Title: Database Support Engineer
Primary Skills: Database, SSIS debugging, PL/SQL, TSQL
Location: Aurora de Heredia, Costa Rica - Ultrapark Free Zone
Database Support Engineer will participate in the planning, analysis, design, implementation, maintenance, and control of the organizations databases.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Utilizing existing tools and templates, to perform moderately complex server-class database activities including the following:
• Troubleshooting, maintenance and production support, performance monitoring and tuning
• Assisting with logical/physical database design and creation, data modeling and/or mapping
• Programming and coding to automate and/or support the database environment including configuring and testing for database installations and migrations
• Familiarity with SSIS debugging, fluent in TSQL and PLSQL, back-up and recovery activities
• Experience in gathering business requirements and database metrics for further analysis
• Experience in Project Coordination in a support capacity.
• 3 + years database design and administration experience