Job Title: CTI Network Business Analyst
Primary Skills: Telephony, Business Analysis, IVR, ACD, Softphones
Location: Aurora de Heredia, Costa Rica - Ultrapark Free Zone
This position will serve as a CTI Network Business Analyst within the Business Analysis and Planning team of the Contact Routing and Reporting organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Represent CTI/Tel/Softphone/MIS across the platform base in major project planning efforts with the ability to evaluate line of business current state and desired future capabilities
• Identify gaps or issues, recommend opportunity areas, determine potential timing and sequencing of improvement initiatives and support business case development to define the costs and benefits of proposed solutions
• Act as a technology partner between Contact Center Business Leadership and Technology by planning, coordinating and directing the delivery of highly complex business solutions to meet the needs of our business units.
• Manage the implementation process of these solutions for Computer Telephony Integration, Soft-Phone and Telephony platforms for Contact Center Enterprise.
• Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing processes and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
• Utilize experience of contact center systems such as:
o Multi-site call routing
o Automated Call Distribution ACD
o Interactive Voice Response IVR
o Computer Telephony Integration CTI
o Workforce Management WFM
o Quality Assurance QA
• Utilize multi-contact routing solutions of email, web chat, SMS text messaging, and social media to provide guidance and thorough leadership as a highly-skilled contact center advisor for internal and external audiences