hace más de 60 días
Working closely with our operations department, the controller will be responsible for supporting the overall accounting needs of the company, including: initial set up of financial statements, AR and AP supervision, treasury functions, prepare monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements to submit to the managers for review, work closely with the managers in creating appropriate policies and procedures, prepare payroll and payroll tax submissions, prepare year-end tax returns and liaise with senior management to prepare annual budget, as well as monthly updated forecasts. All these reports must be prepared in both local currency and translated to US dollar reporting. At times, multiple projects may require financial analysis work simultaneously, thus our ideal candidate must be able to multi-task, prioritize, and work on tight deadlines.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in an accounting position
• Bachelor in Finance or Accounting needed
• Ability to manage all of the areas of accounting, including accounts payable and accounts receivable functions, prepare bank reconciliations and monthly journal entries and prepare payroll functions
• Able to compile monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements
• Devising effective models for the preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts, as well as prepare variance analysis reports for review by management
• Tax knowledge required
• Strong proficiency in Excel and Quickbooks or other accounting software.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize, and meet deadlines
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Personal and vacation time
• Paid holidays