Job Title: Call Recording NICE Engineer
Primary Skills: NICE Call Recording, PBX, ACD, CTI
Location: Aurora de Heredia, Costa Rica - Ultrapark Free Zone
Call Recording NICE Engineer
• Responsible for delivering NICE Call Recording enhancements across the Enterprise voice footprint call centers, back office, small and remote sites.
• Responsible for design, implementation, and tier 3 support for the voice and data infrastructure associated with NICE including integration with PBX, ACD and CTI components.
• Assess customer business needs, convert design details and deliver telecommunication application solutions for various types of business units with scale of 1 seat to 10,000 seats.
• 5 ? 7 years’ experience with NICE Call Recording system administration and engineering
• 1 ? 3 years of Cisco VoIP experience and knowledge
• 3- 5 years of Telephony/Contact Center Experience
• Experience with Dialer and Work Force Management platforms a plus.
• Cisco certification a plus