Job Title: Call Recording NICE Business Analyst
Primary Skills: Business Analysis, Telephony, Call Recording Analytics
Location: Aurora de Heredia, Costa Rica - Ultrapark Free Zone
Call Recording NICE Business Analyst will interface with internal partners and external vendors to coordinate medium to large sized requests for Call Recording/Analytics.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Creates and maintains project schedules by developing project plans and specs, estimating time requirements, establishing deadlines, monitoring milestone completion, and tracking all phases of the project/product/services lifecycle
• Provide timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions and resolving and coordinating with Change Control Process.
• Coordinate and meet with project team to review deliverables and deadlines, provides a single Point of contact for projects, coordinates interaction and communication among project personnel, identifies and coordinates assignments of internal resources and external vendors/vendors meet project requirements, responsible for success of testing, including results verification and release sign off.
• Liaison between business units, technology and support teams, defines project scope and objectives, procurement of all products, release and deployment management, workflow management, process health, status reporting on weekly and quarterly basis. Develops internal and external meeting objectives and agendas.
• Excellent verbal and skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups internally and externally.
• Strong facilitation skills and the ability to gather requirements from various personalities across organizational and geographical boundaries, including executives, managers, IT professionals and SMEs.
• Process driven analysis skills and a background in various contact center technologies specifically, call recording.