analista de riesgo de crédito sas/sql reporting /inglés avanzado - chile
hace más de 60 días
This position requires developing an in depth understanding of relationship data of one of the leading Banks from North America to support business decision making. Individual will support Consumer Lending Group’s use of Customer Account Relationship Environment CARE data mart and development activities. The CARE data mart is a diverse set of internal relationship attributes that are used by risk management groups across Bank’s lines of business.
Key responsibilities may include
• On-going oversight of relationship data that includes validating and auditing the accuracy of data values.
• Creating reports and providing analytical support on research projects to enhance data usage and benefit.
• Manipulate large data sets and create reports in different visualization software like Excel or Tableau.
• Participating in other analytic work like benchmarking studies, aggregation of business line credit report and cross-product MIS reports.
• Data development and as well as process maintenance.
• 2-3 years SAS and/or SQL programming, proficiency in Excel, Word and Power Point.
• Able to collaborate with teams in different functions.
• Ability to think creatively and innovate.
• Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks, simultaneously and, periodically, to work under tight deadlines.
• Excellent interaction and communication skills.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor degree in quantitative field Math, Stats, Finance, Engineering, Economics, Operational Research
• 2-3 years in quantitative analysis, understanding of managing, manipulating and presenting data.
• Experience in Unsecured or Secured lending practices desired.
• Masters degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Business, Finance, Economics, Operations Research or related fields is a plus.
Please send English CVs to (use el botón) with title: Credit Risk Analytics Consultant.
Location: Vina del Mar, Chile
Full-time, indefinite opportunity